The Jaunting Jackass lives!!!
Sorry for the long delay but the manager of the hostel isn't as concerned about the internet not working and me being unable to update the blog as I am. Anyway, here are pictures from our further excursions abroad to Zurich, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Enjoy!
Week 6 pictures to follow shortly!
The Jaunting Jackass visits Lake Zurich!If you look closely, its snowing.
Rooftops of Zurich.
Still snowing.
Grossmunster Cathedral on the River Lammat.
Chapel Bridge and Lucerne's Jesuit Chuch.
Large pink dog.
Lime green courtyard in Zurich.
Lake Zurich on the coldest day ever.Same snow, different country...
Its huge.
I actually had to go inside here to get out of the storm.
Sorry Erin, but it was bad.
Glasgow Necropolis.
Arthur's Seat.
[the highest hill in the distance]
Been there, climbed that.
View from Edingburgh Castle.
Edinburgh.
Scottish Parliament Assembly Hall.As seen from Holyrood Park.
I felt very Scottish.
One cried.
It was "not a very romantic Valentines Day."
haha.
Me on Arthur's Seat.
Edinburgh Castle to the far right.















